8 Ft Commercial Outdoor Umbrellas
Commercial outdoor umbrellas not only supply shade on a sunny day, but they bring style and panache to any venue. When it comes time to outfit your outdoor environment with an 8-ft umbrella or umbrellas of other sizes, let American Holtzkraft be your first choice.
Headquartered in Mount Pleasant Mills, PA, American Holtzkraft is a female-owned business founded in 1985 to take advantage of the abundance of high-quality hardwood in Pennsylvania and superb Pennsylvania Dutch craftsmanship in order to produce the finest market umbrellas, cabanas, daybeds, site furnishings, and accessories in the industry.
For more than 30 years, we have developed and manufactured high-quality, durable and stylish umbrellas, canopies, and bases, refining our manufacturing process and incorporating a variety of materials to give customers an array of choices. We offer traditional wood umbrellas, as well as synthetic and aluminum umbrellas. Our fabric choices are vast, and our bases allow you to find the best fit for your needs.
Wood Umbrellas – Standard Features
American Holtzkraft wooden market umbrellas are constructed from the finest materials and available in octagon, square, rectangle, and decagon shapes.
- Distinctive Hardwood grains preserved by slow kiln-drying, sealings, and a slow drying of multiple finishes.
- A full-length solid ash pole is laminated for strength and protection against warping.
- Aluminum flush pole guard protects pole and minimizes swelling in the stand.
- Hub is horizontally multi-laminated with Northern Ash, the hardest wood grown in the U.S., and reinforced internally with stainless steel hardware. Hub design accents strength, keeping the wood girth in all weather.
- Multi-laminated finial provides further protection against excessive exposure to weather.
- Flexible, durable, high-gloss finish for outdoor use.
- Solid brass fabric-connecting brackets are sealed with clear lacquer. Solid brass grommets and screws attach the fabric. All screws are flush to protect the fabric when umbrella is closed.
- Heavy, solid brass eye-screw and chain connect the positioning pin.
- Stainless steel self-locking acorn nuts for permanently securing rib joints.
Wood Umbrellas –Options
- Models 701, 702, 703.5, 707, 709, and 710 feature automatic opening devices for ease of opening and closing patented and engineered by American Holtzkraft, Inc. (Patent No. 4928718.)
- Rotating canopy to release stress from pole and hubs allows umbrella to be left open in most weather conditions. (Patent No. 5020557.)
- A Double Vent feature invented by our company allows the air to escape the canopy in strong winds.
Strength and Durability
- Reinforced laminated pole with a full-length 3/8″ galvanized steel pipe in the center.
- Stainless steel hardware trim for marine applications.
- Fire retardant fabric treatment.
- Stainless steel flush pole guard for maximum protection against swelling.
- Wood toning, various finishes, and gloss protective build. (Call for quote.)
- Pole length may be adjusted for in-ground use; flush pole guard available in various lengths.
- Reversed poles for hanging umbrellas.
- Wide selection of stock fabrics; custom fabric weaving and sewing; silk screening and logos.
- Flush-to-surface rib lighting and/or down lighting packages available with hidden wires.
Customers can mimic the warm good looks of a wooden market umbrella with the durability of aluminum. Our most durable aluminum model, the 202P, with 8′ rotating canopy and pultrusion ribs, is available with a powder-coated finish.
The possibilities are endless with American Holtzkraft! When you need 8 ft commercial outdoor umbrellas for your restaurants, resort, or theme park, get in touch with us at (570) 539-8945 to place an order.