Commercial Pool Umbrellas
Are you looking for commercial pool umbrellas to provide guests at your hotels, resorts, or parks with comfort and shade? Look no further than American Holtzkraft. We have merged imagination and high-quality materials with renowned Pennsylvania Dutch craftsmanship to produce the finest quality market umbrellas in the industry.
American Holtzkraft, headquartered in Mount Pleasant Mills, PA, is a female-owned business founded over 30 years ago to capitalize on the abundance of high-quality hardwood in Pennsylvania and the region’s renowned Pennsylvania Dutch craftsmanship to produce the finest market umbrellas in the industry.
We provide American-made, safety-valued solutions for major theme parks, resorts, and restaurants with custom-made umbrellas, cabanas, daybeds, site furnishings, and accessories that exceed their expectations.
Our Standard Wood Umbrella Features
American Holtzkraft wooden market umbrellas are built with Northern Ash, the hardest wood grown in the United States, and are constructed to last. They display high-quality canopies of attractive, durable fabrics, multi-laminated hubs and finials, and solid brass hardware.
Our original market umbrella design rotates around the axis of our steel-reinforced pole, dissipating stress and excess wind through the canopy rotation. This ingenious way of addressing the hours of stress applied to the umbrella mechanisms is protected by our Patent #5020557 and is proven with actual performance stress testing.
Other features include:
- Multiple coats of marine varnish increase weather and water resistance
- Varnish is specially formulated with ingredients that screen out the destructive UV rays of the sun
- VOC compliance meets clean air standards
- Clear air formula
- Penetrates and seals the wood from moisture while adding rich color
- The semi-transparent feature shows wood grain and adds long-lasting protection
- All umbrellas and furniture products are available in a variety of wood species, including Plantation-Grown Teak and Western Cedar
Our Standard Aluminum Umbrella Features
American Holtzkraft aluminum umbrellas bring strength and durability to every poolside environment. The new and improved hub is solid aluminum, machined down to a sleek modern design. Each rib is fastened to the hub via stainless steel pins secured by large screws, making it easy to repair them in the field. Standard features include:
- New and improved solid aluminum finial
- Marine-grade aluminum pole tempered to provide lasting strength & durability
- Rotating canopy (Patent No. 5020557) releases stress from the pole and hubs
- Brushed aluminum finish
- Stainless steel hardware and neoprene spacers protect all moving parts from corrosion and allow for easy operation
- Double-stitched reinforced pockets
- Reinforced pockets secure the canopy to the ribs of the frame, guaranteed not to fail
Wind Tunnel Tested
American Holtzkraft umbrellas have undergone wind tunnel tests performed by a respected university. We are proud to say they achieved an impressive 74.5 mph before any failure. Complete test results for most models are available upon request, along with a video of various tests for your viewing pleasure.
Our commercial pool umbrellas will provide your guests with year-round protection and leave them with a lasting impression of your business. Call American Holtzkraft at (570) 539-8945 to place an order.