Pennsylvania Dutch craftsmanship-known for its beauty, strength and simplicity – joins with sophisticated design and engineering to create this popular market umbrella.
- Product Details
- Distinctive hardwood grains are preserved by slow kiln drying, sealing, and a slow drying of multiple finishes.
- A full length solid ash pole is laminated for strength and protection against warping
- Aluminum flush pole guard protects pole and minimizes swelling in stand.
- Hub is multi-laminated with Northern Ash, the hardest wood grown in the US, and reinforced internally with stainless steel hardware. Hub design accents strength, keeping the wood girth constant in all weather.
- Multi-laminated finial provides further protection against excessive exposure to weather.
- Flexible, durable, high-gloss finish for outdoor use.
- Solid brass fabric-connecting brackets are sealed with clear lacquer. Solid brass grommets and screws attach the fabric. All screws are flush to protect the fabric when the umbrella is closed.
- Heavy, solid brass eye-screw and chain connect the positioning pin.